- We create an internationally recognized metadata software
- We are a product company. We develop and sell our solution. With a profit
- We have more than 400 customers, mainly in the USA and the UK. We work with big brands such as Disney, the LA Clippers, Fujitsu, Intel, the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and many more
- We are highly rated by our customers on Gartner Peer Insights (4,6) and Capterra (4,8)
- One customer reviewed our services: „This software has always given me what they promise and more" – this completely reflects our philosophy
- We’re a team of 30 people from Poland and the USA. We work 100% remotely. The core of the team is technical
About Junior BI/Data Engineer role at Dataedo:
We are looking for a data enthusiast to research various data technologies and platforms, and design, develop and test schema extraction connectors. This job is a great opportunity to get a broad knowledge of data and analytics technologies.
How do we work? Agile way. We release a new version of our product quarterly. We don’t like to waste our time on meetings but we know that some of them are necessary to get the work done. That’s why we have kick-offs, project (feature) reviews, and daily standups.
As a Junior BI/Data Engineer you will:
- Research and familiarize with various relational databases, no-SQL databases, big data technologies, cloud platforms, and/or BI tools
- Prepare sample data structures and environments
- Design metadata/schema extraction libraries (listing tables, columns, constraints, etc.)
- Write queries extracting metadata
- Test connectors
- Create technical documentation
You’re the perfect candidate if you have:
- Knowledge on how relational databases, data structures and SQL work
- Understanding of basic concepts one of the following: no-SQL databases, big data technologies, Hadoop, BI tools
- Polish language skills
What we offer:
- 100% remote work - we have no return-to-office plans
- Flexible working time (you can arrange your working hours the way you prefer)
- Salary: B2B 6,000 - 9,000 PLN net (26 days off inculded), CoE 5,000 - 7,500 PLN gross
- All necessary work tools such as laptop, additional monitor and other accessories
- Private healthcare – no extra charge
- Team building events: there are a lot of occasions to meet your team live (company retreat, Christmas Party) and connect online - virtual Kitchen every day, Update Meeting every month, and online integration
- Opportunity to develop your skills – experienced team, regular 1:1’s with your manager, and a development plan that’s tailored to your needs
-Possibility to join successfully bootstrapping startup in the most important market – data. It is a unique opportunity to grow your career!
The recruitment process at Dataedo:
Working task: We'd like to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Dataedo might be like.
Online Interview: you'll meet your future manager, Łukasz Preiss. We’ll explore your experience and skills, and you can see if Dataedo is the best place for you!.
Decision/offer: Congrats and welcome to Dataedo! An offer call will be arranged to discuss the contract details. We’ll be back with feedback no matter what the decision is.
We want you on board!