Dataedo is a metadata management tool used by organizations of all sizes from various industries globally. We help companies catalog and document their data in various databases.
We are looking for big (and small) data enthusiasts to research, design develop and test connectors to various data technologies - SQL databases, NoSQL databases, analytics engines, BI platforms. This job is a great opportunity to get a broad knowledge about data and analytics world.
As Junior Metadata Engineer, you're going to:
- Research and familiarize with relational databases, big data technologies (Hadoop), data lakes, cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google), BI tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Build test environments and sample data structures
- Design metadata extraction connectors
- Write queries extracting metadata (SQL, DAX, etc.)
- Test connectors
- Create technical documentation
We expect you to have:
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Basic understanding of some of the big data technologies and/or BI tools
- Knowledge of programming and C# is a nice bonus
Why join us:
- Great opportunity to learn about and gain ‘hands-on’ experience with different data technologies
- Be responsible for one module of the product used by thousands of data professionals around the world
- Work in flexible hours (ideal for students)
- 100% Remote work
What we offer:
- 3000-5000 zł gross salary
- Employment on "Umowa zlecenie"