Dataedo is a metadata management tool used by organizations of all sizes from various industries globally. We help companies catalog and document their data in various databases.
We are looking for data enthusiasts to research various data technologies and platforms, and design, develop and test schema extraction connectors. This job is a great opportunity to get a broad knowledge of data and analytics technologies.
As Data/BI Engineer, you're going to:
- Research and familiarize with many relational databases, no-SQL databases, big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark), big data files, data lakes, cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) and BI tools (Power BI, Tableau),
- Prepare sample data structures and environments,
- Design metadata/schema extraction libraries (listing tables, columns, constraints, etc.),
- Write queries extracting metadata,
- Test connectors,
- Create technical documentation.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years of experience with database development & design,
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL,
- At least basic understanding of no-SQL databases, big data technologies and BI tools,
- At least passive understanding of English,
- Fluent spoken and written Polish.
Why join us:
- Great opportunity to learn about and gain ‘hands-on’ experience with various data technologies,
- Create products used by thousands of data professionals around the world,
- 100% Remote work,
- Flexible working hours,
- Salary: 10,000 - 14,000 PLN net invoice (B2B) or 6,000 - 11,500 PLN gross on permanent contract.