- We create an internationally recognized metadata software
- We are a product company. We develop and sell our solution. With a profit
- We have more than 400 customers, mainly in the USA and the UK. We work with big brands such as Disney, the LA Clippers, Fujitsu, Intel, the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and many more
- We are highly rated by our customers on Gartner Peer Insights (4,6) and Capterra (4,8)
- One customer reviewed our services: „This software has always given me what they promise and more" – this completely reflects our philosophy
- We’re a team of 30 people from Poland and the USA. We work 100% remotely
About a Product Lead role:
You will lead the Product Team and strategy for our product – a database and data structure documenting tool. We’re looking for someone who combine strategic thinking with the ability to get things done. Managing a roadmap and deciding on the team’s scope will be your area of responsibility.
How do we work? Agile way. We release a new version of our product quarterly. We don’t like to waste our time on meetings, but we know that some of them are necessary to get the work done. That’s why we have kick-offs, project (feature) reviews, and daily standups.
As the Product Lead, you will:
- Manage the vision and strategy of the product – being responsible for roadmap, prioritizing activities with CEO, Product Team and Customer Success, Customer Support, Development and Sales departments
- Analyze market trends and monitor competitors
- Work with a team on development of new features
- Manage the Product Team – take care of team members development and coordinate their work
- Make use of customers feedback to develop the product – talk to users, and test various options
- Define key metrics for a product
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have significant product experience – as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Lead or Head of Product
- For at least 2-3 years coordinated work of a product team
- Have user-centric approach and ability to turn customers pains into working solutions
- Are focused on a strategy – combine various perspectives to achieve a goal of creating great product
What we offer:
- 100% remote work - we have no return-to-office plans
- Flexible working time - you can arrange your working hours the way you prefer
- Competitive salary
- All the necessary work tools, such as laptop, additional monitor, and other accessories
- Benefits package - private healthcare (no extra charge), Multisport card, education budget, home office bonus
- Team building events: there are a lot of occasions to meet your team live (company retreat, Christmas Party) and connect online - virtual Kitchen every day, Update Meeting every month, and online integration
- Opportunity to develop your skills – experienced team, regular 1:1’s with your manager, and a development plan that’s tailored to your needs
- Possibility to join successfully bootstrapping startup in the most important market – data. It is a unique opportunity to grow your career!
The recruitment process at Dataedo
Online Interview – you'll meet our CEO, Piotr Kononow and Talent Partner, Asia. We’ll explore your experience and skills and you’ll have a next chance to explore what's working at Dataedo is all about.
Working task – we'd like to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Dataedo might be.
Decision/offer - Congrats and welcome to Dataedo! An offer call will be arranged to discuss the contract details. We’ll be back with feedback no matter what the decision is.
We want you on board!