Dataedo is a modern data catalog and database documentation tool with global client base. Our goal is helping organizations understand their ever-growing data assets in this unprecedented data revolution that is unfolding before our eyes.
We are looking for product manager to help us build world-class software product to growing global customer base.
As a Product Manager, you will be:
- Designing new product features to create customer value, improve user experience, increase conversion, address bottlenecks
- Working closely with Head of Development on scope, timeline, and quality of product releases
- Analyzing data and collecting feedback from customers and prospects (passively and proactively) to better understand their goals, challenges, and environment. Being a customer advocate in the company.
- Managing roadmap
- Evaluating and reporting the impact of implemented features
- Validating and testing new features
- Mapping the customer journey and assessing the impact of new product features on customers
- Cooperating with CEO and Head of Development on product strategy and execution
- Planning and overseeing the creation of product-related content (e.g. product updates, guides)
- Reporting directly to CEO
We expect from you:
- Solid knowledge of data, databases and data models,
- 4+ years of experience in product management, functional software design or business analysis,
- Hands-on experience with data analysis, reporting and BI (software),
- Great communication and storytelling skills,
- Outstanding planning and prioritization skills,
- Ability to design excellent user experience, great understanding of user intent and UX principles,
- Problem-solving skills and creativity,
- Being business-driven and results-oriented without sacrificing on quality and user experience,
- Fluent English and Polish, spoken and written (C1-C2 levels).
It would be great if you’d also have:
- Data modeling and SQL skills
What we offer:
- Employment on permanent contract or B2B,
- Ability to have a big impact on new product on emerging metadata management market,
- Competitive salary,
- 100% remote work.