- We create an internationally recognized metadata software
- We are a product company. We develop and sell our solution. With a profit
- We have more than 400 customers, mainly in the USA and the UK. We work with big brands such as Disney, the LA Clippers, Fujitsu, Intel, the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and many more
- We are highly rated by our customers on Gartner Peer Insights (4,6) and Capterra (4,8)
- One customer reviewed our services: „This software has always given me what they promise and more" – this completely reflects our philosophy
- We’re a team of 30 people from Poland and the USA. We work 100% remotely
About a Technical Product Manager role:
We would like to delegate a clearly defined part of the Product Manager’s responsibilities to the new person who will join us and become a crucial part of the growing Product Team.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you want to work for a startup and build a technical product. We put ownership first – you'll define the crucial elements of your future role and be able to propose your own solutions. We would like to give you a space to use your experience and the opportunity to focus on the most important part of this job – designing features that will be implemented by our Development Team.
How do we work? Agile way. We release a new version of our product quarterly. We don’t like to waste our time on meetings but we know that some of them are necessary to get the work done. That’s why we have kick-offs, project (feature) reviews, and daily standups.
As the Technical Product Manager you will:
- Work with a database and data structure documenting tool
- Contribute to the Roadmap alongside the Product team (we work with ICE prioritization)
- Design features, working on your own or with the team:
- Take care of UI/UX (mockups and validation)
- Technical design
- Execution plan (splitting project into tasks)
- Manage backlog
- Work directly with the development team
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Are able to design a feature that resolves a real problem
- Have planning and progress tracking skills
- Have technical background
It will be also nice if you:
- Know some development management software (we use JIRA)
- Have experience with design tools (we use Figma)
What we offer:
- 100% remote work - we have no return-to-office plans
- Flexible working time - you can arrange your working hours the way you prefer
- Salary: B2B 18,000 - 21,000 PLN net (26 days off included), CoE 15,000 - 17,500 PLN gross
- All the necessary work tools, such as laptop, additional monitor, and other accessories
- Benefits package - private healthcare (no extra charge), Multisport card, education budget, home office bonus
- Team building events: there are a lot of occasions to meet your team live (company retreat, Christmas Party) and connect online - virtual Kitchen every day, Update Meeting every month, and online integration
- Opportunity to develop your skills – experienced team, regular 1:1’s with your manager
- Possibility to join successfully bootstrapping startup in the most important market – data. It is a unique opportunity to grow your career!
The recruitment process at Dataedo
Video call – a 30 min. initial online meeting with our Talent Partner, Asia, to get to know each other better. You will see if Dataedo is the best place for you!
Working task – we'd like to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Dataedo might be.
Online Interview – you'll meet our CEO, Piotr Kononow. We’ll explore your experience and skills and you’ll have a next chance to find out what's working at Dataedo is all about.
Decision/offer - Congrats and welcome to Dataedo! An offer call will be arranged to discuss the contract details. We’ll be back with feedback no matter what the decision is.
We want you on board!