- We create an internationally recognized metadata software
- We are a product company. We develop and sell our solution. With a profit
- We have more than 400 customers, mainly in the USA and the UK. We work with big brands such as Disney, the LA Clippers, Fujitsu, Intel, the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and many, many more
- We are highly rated by our customers on Gartner Peer Insights (4,6) and Capterra (4,8)
- One customer reviewed our services: „This software has always given me what they promise and more" – this completely reflects our philosophy
- We’re a team of 30 people from Poland and the USA. We work 100% remotely.
About the Technical Writer role at Dataedo:
Join us and become our content expert! You'll work closely with the Tech team to provide our product documentation and create various educational materials for Dataedo customers. You'll get a chance to develop your knowledge about databases and gain a deep understanding of our product.
As a Technical Writer, you will:
- Create instructions, tutorials, tool reviews
- Prepare and maintain Dataedo user documentation
- Learn new things about our product and technologies - databases, BI tools, ETL tools
- Research database tools and platforms
- Own the process of content creation - involve and interview the tech team, research, proofread, publish articles and documents
- Write tech-oriented articles for the Dataedo blog
You’re the perfect candidate if you have:
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written (C2)
- Experience creating various business and tech-oriented content
- Ability to understand our product (core functionalities)
- Some understanding of data technologies, SQL + willingness to learn
- Ownership skills - manage the content creation process
- Ability to cooperate with various stakeholders and team members
It is also nice if you:
- Have some experience writing about data
- Prepared simple instructional videos, tutorials
Here’s what we have to offer:
- 100% remote work - we have no return-to-office plans
- Flexible working time - you can arrange your working hours the way you prefer
- Salary: B2B 9,000 - 13,000 PLN net (26 days off included), CoE 7,500 - 10,800 PLN gross
- All the necessary work tools, such as laptop, additional monitor, and other accessories
- Private healthcare – no extra charge
- Team building events: there are a lot of occasions to meet your team live (company retreat, Christmas Party) and connect online - virtual Kitchen every day, Update Meeting every month, and online integration
- Opportunity to develop your skills – experienced team, regular 1:1’s with your manager, and a development plan that’s tailored to your needs
- Possibility to join successfully bootstrapping startup in the most important market – data. It is a unique opportunity to grow your career
The recruitment process at Dataedo
Video call: a 30-minute initial online meeting with our Talent Partner, Asia to get to know each other better. You can see if Dataedo is the best place for you!
Working task: we'd like to evaluate your skills and give you a taste of what working at Dataedo might be like.
Online Interview: you'll meet HR and our CEO, Piotr. We’ll explore your experience and skills, and you’ll have another chance to ask the questions you might have.
Decision/offer: Congrats and welcome to Dataedo! An offer call will be arranged to discuss the contract details. We’ll be back with feedback no matter what the decision is.