Release notes 6.3
10th August, 2018
You are looking at documentation for an older release.
Switch to the documentation for
Dataedo 10.x (current)
Improvements and bug fixes
- Solved multiple errors that could lead to application crashing.
- Shortened repository upgrade time.
- Altered relations now properly display their current columns.
- Previously, users with correct database privileges had to have license assigned through Administration Console to connect to a repository. Now they log in with an automatic Lite license.
- Recent connections are now imported on version upgrade. Previously, a new major version started with a fresh recents file.
- Dataedo command files can now store custom field to extended property mapping.
- Added option to change favicon in customized HTML export
- Greatly improved export time when exporting parts of the documentation.
- Greatly improved the initial loading time of HTML documentation in Single file template.
- Fixed a crash caused when skipping an object type while having dependencies to that object type during export.
- Fixed an issue with exporting unicode characters to SQL Server extended properties.
- Fixed an issue with opening the exported file with no default application registered for file extension.
Found issue with this article? Comment below