Azure repository support
Until now, Dataedo supported file and SQL Server based repository. In 7.0.3 beta, we're adding support for storing repository in Azure SQL Database.
Note that Azure repository support is a work in progress. It is stable, but requires more preparation than usually.
Improvements and bug fixes
- DBMS list during import is now sorted alphabetically
- Fixed an issue in Oracle procedure script import using Select any dictionary privilege
- Fixed an issue with editing relation on an ERD
- Removed Add relation button on ERD - to add a relation use the right click context menu
HTML export improvements
- Added relation title and relation name caption in HTML export on vertical screens
- You can now alter HTML favicon in custom templates
- Paste in bulk add columns of manual table design option now ignores empty lines
- Connection to SQL Server 2005 now displays a proper warning
- Search now also checks object's scripts
- Fixed an issue with Upgrade message wrongly appearing in Lite edition when clicking on navigation tree
- Reworked right click menu in navigation tree
Please create a separate repository for testing Dataedo 7.0 beta.
You can install Dataedo 7.0 programs in parallel with existing Dataedo 6. Both will be in separate folders and use separate configuration files.