Desktop Signup Troubleshooting
Applies to: Dataedo 23.x (current)
versions, Article available also for:
Dataedo Desktop requires internet connection to sign up to Dataedo Account and check user's available licenses. You migh encounter one of the following errors while connecting:
- You don't have internet connection:
- Your firewall (on desktop or network) does not allow connections:
- Our servers are down or overloaded and application hangs.
- Check the Internet connection,
- Unlock Dataedo for specified ports in your firewall,
- Get an offline license key,
- If the error takes a while to appear (more than a couple of seconds) then maybe our servers are overloaded and you could try after Try in a few minutes,
- Contact support.
Found issue with this article? Comment below