The query below finds tables whose names end with a specific suffix, e.g. table names ending with 'mer'.
select table_schema as database_name, table_name from information_schema.tables where table_type = 'BASE TABLE' and table_name like '%mer' order by table_schema, table_name;
- database_name - name of the database (schema) where the table was found
- table_name - name of the table found
- One row: represents one table found
- Scope of rows: all found tables
- Ordered by: database (schema) name, table name