Query below lists all tables in specific schema in SQL Server database.
select schema_name(t.schema_id) as schema_name, t.name as table_name, t.create_date, t.modify_date from sys.tables t where schema_name(t.schema_id) = 'Production' -- put schema name here order by table_name;
- schema_name - schema name
- table_name - table name
- create_date - date the table was created
- modify_date - date the table was last modified by using an ALTER statement
- One row represents one table in the database
- Scope of rows: all tables in the database
- Ordered by table name
You could also get this
Get this interactive HTML data dictionary in minutes with Dataedo.