Query below return all stored procedures and information about it in Db2 database.
select routineschema as schema_name, routinename as procedure_name, case origin when 'E' then 'User-defined, external' when 'F' then 'Federated procedure' when 'U' then 'User-defined, based on a source' when 'Q' then 'SQL-bodied' end as origin, parm_count as parameters, language, text from syscat.routines where routinetype = 'P' and routineschema not like 'SYS%' order by schema_name, procedure_name;
- schema_name - name of the database (schema)
- procedure_name - name of the function/procedure
- origin -
- User-defined, external
- Federated procedure
- User-defined, based on a source
- parameters - name of parameters with their data type separated by comma ','
- language - implementation language for the procedure body
- text - definition of the SQL statement executed by the function/procedure
- One row - represents one procedure
- Scope of rows: - all procedures in database
- Ordered by - schema name and procedure name