Query below return all events scheduled in MariaDB database with details.
select event_schema as database_name, event_name, event_definition, event_type, concat(interval_value, ' ', interval_field) as 'interval', case when event_type = 'RECURRING' then starts else execute_at end as execute_time, ends, status from information_schema.events -- where event_schema = 'your database name' order by event_schema, event_name;
- database_name - name of the database (schema) conaining event
- event_name - name of the event
- event_definition - definition of the event
- ONE TIME - event will fire only once
- RECURRING - event fires at defined interval
- interval - event schedule interval
- execute_time - when event will be launched first time
- ends - when event will stop. Null value means never.
- status :
- One row: represents one event
- Scope of rows: all events in database
- Ordered by event database, event name