Query below lists all tables in SQL Server database.
select schema_name(t.schema_id) as schema_name, t.name as table_name, t.create_date, t.modify_date from sys.tables t order by schema_name, table_name;
- schema_name - schema name
- table_name - table name
- create_date - date the table was created
- modify_date - date the table was last modified by using an ALTER statement
- One row represents one table in the database
- Scope of rows: all tables in the database
- Ordered by schema and name
You could also get this
Get this interactive HTML data dictionary in minutes with Dataedo.
See live HTML data dictionary sample