Query below lists all tables in Snowflake database.
select table_schema, table_name, created as create_date, last_altered as modify_date from information_schema.tables where table_type = 'BASE TABLE' order by table_schema, table_name;
- schema_name - schema name
- table_name - table name
- create_date - date the table was created
- modify_date - date the table was last modified by using an ALTER statement
- One row represents one table in the database
- Scope of rows: all tables in the database
- Ordered by schema and name
List of tables in the SNOWFLAKE_SAMPLE_DATA database.
You could also get this
Get this interactive HTML data dictionary in minutes with Dataedo.