Query below lists all schemas in Vertica database. Query include default v_internal, v_catalog and v_monitor schemas.
If you want to list user only schemas use this script.
select schema_id, schema_name, u.user_name as owner, create_time, is_system_schema from v_catalog.schemata s join v_catalog.users u on s.schema_owner_id = u.user_id order by schema_name;
- schema_id - schema id, unique within the database
- schema_name - name of the schema
- owner - principal that owns this schema
- create_time - date and time when schema was created
- is_system_schema - indicate wheter schema is system schema or not
- One row represents one schema in a database
- Scope of rows: all schemas in a database, including default ones
- Ordered by schema name
Here is a view of database schemas in DBeaver: