Query below lists all tables in MS Access database ordered by descending creation date.
select MSysObjects.name, MSysObjects.DateCreate, MSysObjects.DateUpdate from MSysObjects where MSysObjects.type In (1,4,6) and MSysObjects.name not like '~*' and MSysObjects.name not like 'MSys*' order by MSysObjects.DateCreate desc
- name - table name
- DateCreate - creation date
- DateUpdate - last upate (DDL) date
- One row represents one table in the database
- Scope of rows: all tables in the database
- Ordered by creation date (newest first)
Note that we have excluded system tables (names starting with ~ or Msys).
Query result shows names of all tables in the database (newest first)