Numeric in Db2 database are columns with the following data types: smallint, integer/int, bigint, decimal/numeric, real, double, decfloat.
The query below lists all columns with numeric data types.
select c.tabschema as schema_name, c.tabname as table_name, c.colno as column_id, c.colname as column_name, c.typename as data_type, c.length as precision, c.scale from syscat.columns c join syscat.tables t on c.tabschema = t.tabschema and c.tabname = t.tabname and t.type = 'T' where c.typename in ('SMALLINT', 'INTEGER', 'BIGINT', 'DOUBLE', 'REAL', 'DECIMAL', 'DECFLOAT') and c.tabschema not like 'SYS%' order by schema_name, table_name, column_id;
- schema_name - name of the schema
- table_name - name of the table
- column_id - column position in table
- column_name - name of the column
- data_type - type of data
- precision - precision of the numeric type
- scale - scale of numeric column
- One row represents one column with a numeric data type
- Scope of rows: all columns containing numeric data types in the database
- Ordered by database name and table name