Query below can help you find how much space is allocated for LOB data.
select dec(sum(data_object_p_size + long_object_p_size + xml_object_p_size)/1024.0,20,2) as physical_regular_data, dec(sum(lob_object_p_size)/1024, 20,2) as physical_lob_data, dec(sum(data_object_l_size + long_object_l_size + xml_object_l_size)/1024.0,20,2) as logical_regular_data, dec(sum(lob_object_l_size/1024), 20,2) as logical_lob_data from sysibmadm.admintabinfo where tabschema not like 'SYS%'
- physical_regular_data - amount of disk space that is physically allocated for the regular data
- physical_lob_data - amount of disk space that is physically allocated for the LOB data
- logical_regular_data - amount of disk space logically allocated for the regular data
- logical_lob_data - amount of disk space logically allocated for the LOB data
- Query returns just one row
Space allocation for LOB and other data types: