Query below lists tables with their primary key columns. For composite keys all columns are listed together with positions in the key.
select all_cons_columns.owner as schema_name, all_cons_columns.table_name, all_cons_columns.column_name, all_cons_columns.position, all_constraints.status from all_constraints, all_cons_columns where all_constraints.constraint_type = 'P' and all_constraints.constraint_name = all_cons_columns.constraint_name and all_constraints.owner = all_cons_columns.owner order by all_cons_columns.owner, all_cons_columns.table_name, all_cons_columns.position
- schema_name - schema name
- table_name - table name
- column_name - primary key column name
- position - primary key column position
- status - primary key status (ENABLED / DISABLED)
- One row represents one column of primary key in a table
- Scope of rows: all tables in a database
- Ordered by schema, table name, column position
You could also get this
Get this interactive HTML data dictionary in minutes with Dataedo.