Query below finds all tables that have 'N_NAME' column.
select t.table_schema, t.table_name from information_schema.tables t inner join information_schema.columns c on c.table_schema = t.table_schema and c.table_name = t.table_name where t.table_type = 'BASE TABLE' and column_name ='N_NAME' order by t.table_schema, t.table_name;
- table_schema - name of schema of found table
- table_name - name of found table
- One row represents a table
- Scope of rows: all found tables
- Ordered by schema name, table name
List of tables that have 'N_NAME' column.