Query below allows to get names of ten largest tables in database.
select schema_name as table_schema, anchor_table_name as table_name, round(sum(used_bytes)/(1024^2), 2) as used_mb from v_monitor.storage_containers sc join v_catalog.projections p on sc.projection_id = p.projection_id group by table_schema, table_name order by used_mb desc limit 10;
- table_schema - schema in which table reside
- table_name - name of the table
- used_mb - sum of all table's projections size (table size)
- One row represents one table in a database
- Scope of rows: top 10 largest tables by size
- Ordered by table used space descending