Tables usually do not have digits in their names, and if they do they have a special meaning. We use them to name backup tables with date of an backup (of single specific table while sensitive operation), archival tables with year or for partitioning tables.
Query below finds all tables with digits in their names.
select t.tabschema as schema_name, t.tabname as table_name from syscat.tables t where t.type = 'T' and REGEXP_LIKE(t.tabname,'[0-9]') order by schema_name, table_name;
- schema_name - name of schema table was found in
- table_name - name of found table
- One row represents a table
- Scope of rows: all found tables
- Ordered by schema name, table name
List of tables with digits in their names.