Tables usually do not have digits in their names, and if they do they have a special meaning. We use them to name backup tables with date of an backup (of single specific table while sensitive operation), archival tables with year or for partitioning tables.
Query below finds all tables with digits in their names.
select table_schema, table_name from information_schema.tables where table_type = 'BASE TABLE' and rlike(table_name, '.*[0-9].*') order by table_name, table_schema;
- table_schema - name of schema table was found in
- table_name - name of found table
- One row represents a table
- Scope of rows: all found tables
- Ordered by table name, schema name