This query listed tables that have no foreign keys, meaning they are not referencing any table or are not on the "many" side of FK.
Query below lists something a little different - tables that are not referencing and are not referenced by other tables. Something I called Loner Tables. This diagram illustrates the concept:
select 'No FKs >-' refs,
tab.tabschema concat '.' concat tab.tabname as table,
'>- no FKs' fks
left outer join syscat.tabconst const
on const.tabschema = tab.tabschema
and const.tabname = tab.tabname and const.type ='F'
left outer join syscat.references ref
on ref.reftabschema = tab.tabschema and ref.reftabname = tab.tabname
and tab.tabschema not like 'SYS%'
and const.constname is null
and ref.constname is null
- refs - icon symbolizing lack of references by foregin key
- table - name of the table with schema name
- fks - icon symbolizing lack of foregin key constraints
- One row represents one table
- Scope of rows: tables that are not related (not refererencing and not being referenced with foreign key constraints) with any table
- Ordered by schema table name
Loner Tables in GSDB: