Query below returns list of tables and their last using date.
select tabschema || '.' || tabname as table, lastused as last_used, create_time, alter_time from syscat.tables where tabschema not like 'SYS%' and type = 'T' order by lastused desc;
- table - name of the table schema
- last_used - date of last table use in DDL query
- create_time - time at which the table was created.
- alter_time - time at which the table was last altered.
- One row represents one table in database
- Scope of rows: all tables in database
- Ordered by last used date