Query below shows tables with last access time to them.
System table used in this query, which stores history of projection access time, can be limited by time and/or allowed disk space.
with tab_access as ( select table_oid, max(time) as last_access from v_internal.dc_projections_used group by table_oid ) select t.table_schema, t.table_name, ta.last_access from v_catalog.tables t left join tab_access ta on t.table_id = ta.table_oid order by ta.last_access desc;
- table_schema - schema containing table
- table_name - table name
- last_access - datetime of last access to table if there was any, otherwise NULL
- One row represents one table
- Scope of rows: all tables in database
- Ordered by last access time