Query below returns tables in a database with space they use ordered from the ones using most.
select schemaname as table_schema, relname as table_name, pg_size_pretty(pg_relation_size(relid)) as data_size from pg_catalog.pg_statio_user_tables order by pg_relation_size(relid) desc;
- table_schema - name of schema
- table_name - name of table
- data_size - space used
- One row represents one table in a database
- Scope of rows: all tables in a database
- Ordered by table used size, from largest to smallest
Tables in pagila ordered from the ones using most space to least.