Query below lists check constraints defined in the database ordered by constraint name.
Check this query to see them organized by table.
select con.[name] as constraint_name, schema_name(t.schema_id) + '.' + t.[name] as [table], col.[name] as column_name, con.[definition], case when con.is_disabled = 0 then 'Active' else 'Disabled' end as [status] from sys.check_constraints con left outer join sys.objects t on con.parent_object_id = t.object_id left outer join sys.all_columns col on con.parent_column_id = col.column_id and con.parent_object_id = col.object_id order by con.name
- constraint_name - name of the constraint in the database
- table - schema and table name constraint is defined for
- column_name - name of the column for column-level check constraints, null for table-level check constraints
- definition - SQL expression that defines this check constraint
- status - constraint status
- 'Active' if constraint is active,
- 'Disabled' for disabled constraints
- One row represents one check constraint
- Scope of rows: query returns all check constraints in the database
- Ordered by constraint name
List of check constraints in AdventureWorks database.