Query below lists check constraints defined in the database ordered by constraint name.
Check this query to see them organized by table.
select pgc.conname as constraint_name, ccu.table_schema as table_schema, ccu.table_name, ccu.column_name, pgc.consrc as definition from pg_constraint pgc join pg_namespace nsp on nsp.oid = pgc.connamespace join pg_class cls on pgc.conrelid = cls.oid left join information_schema.constraint_column_usage ccu on pgc.conname = ccu.constraint_name and nsp.nspname = ccu.constraint_schema where contype ='c' order by pgc.conname;
- constraint_name - name of the constraint in the database
- table_schema - table's schema name constraint is defined for, null for not table-level check constraints
- table_name - table name constraint is defined for, null for not table-level check constraints
- column_name - name of the column for column-level check constraints, null for not table-level check constraints
- is_deffered - indicate if the constraint deferred by default
- definition - SQL expression that defines this check constraint
- One row represents one check constraint
- Scope of rows: query returns all check constraints in the database
- Ordered by constraint name
List of check constraints in pagila database.