Query below returns list of tables in with their number of rows.
with num_rows as ( select schema_name, anchor_table_name as table_name, sum(total_row_count) as rows from v_monitor.storage_containers sc join v_catalog.projections p on sc.projection_id = p.projection_id and p.is_super_projection = true group by schema_name, table_name, sc.projection_id ) select schema_name, table_name, max(rows) as rows from num_rows group by schema_name, table_name order by rows desc;
- schema_name - table name with schema name
- table_name - table name with schema name
- rows - number of rows in a table
- One row represents one table
- Scope of rows: all tables in a database excluding tables without rows
- Ordered by rows in table descending