Databases often have standard columns. Examples of such standard columns can be id, modified_date, created_by or row_version.
The query below finds all the tables that do not have the 'ModifiedDate' column.
select schema_name(t.schema_id) as schema_name, t.name as table_name from sys.tables as t where t.object_id not in (select c.object_id from sys.columns as c where c.name = 'ModifiedDate') order by schema_name, table_name;
- schema_name - schema name of the table found
- table_name - name of the table found
- One row: represents a table
- Scope of rows: all found tables
- Ordered by schema name, table name
These tables do not have the 'ModifiedDate' column.