Query below lists tables with their number of foreign keys and number of tables they refer to.
select tabschema concat '.' concat tabname as table, count(constname) as foreign_keys, count(distinct reftabschema concat '.' concat reftabname) as referenced_tables from syscat.references group by tabschema concat '.' concat tabname order by count(*) desc
- table - table with schema name
- foreign_keys - number of foreign keys in a table
- referenced_tables - number of referenced tables. Note that it is not the same as number of foreign keys, as multiple foreign keys may reference the same table.
- One row represents one table in a database
- Scope of rows: tables in a database that have foreign keys (reference other tables)
- Ordered by number of foreign keys from the ones with the most
Tables in GSDB with most foreign keys: