Query below allow to get number of references from tables.
select table_schema || '.' || table_name as table, count(*) as foreign_keys, count(distinct reference_table_schema ||'.'|| reference_table_name) as referenced_tables from v_catalog.foreign_keys group by table_schema, table_name order by count(*) desc;
- table_name - schema name followed with table name
- foreign_keys - number of FKs in a table
- referenced_tables - count of referenced tables. (Many foreign keys can reference to the same table)
- One row represents one table
- Scope of rows: all tables which are referencing to tables
- Ordered by count of foreign keys descending