This query lets you find out most popular column names.
select c.colname as column_name, count(*) as tables from syscat.columns c inner join syscat.tables t on t.tabschema = c.tabschema and t.tabname = c.tabname where t.type = 'T' group by c.colname having count(*) > 1 order by count(*) desc;
- column_name - column name
- tables - number of tables that have particular column name
- One row represents particular column name (each name appears only once)
- Scope of rows: all colum names that appear at least twice (in two tables)
- Ordered by the most popular first