This query lets you find out most popular column names.
select c.column_name as column_name, count(*) as tables, cast(100.0 * count(*) / (select count(*) from information_schema.tables where table_type = 'BASE TABLE') as decimal(10,2)) as percent_tables from information_schema.tables t inner join information_schema.columns c on c.table_schema = t.table_schema and c.table_name = t.table_name where t.table_type = 'BASE TABLE' group by c.column_name having count(*) > 1 order by count(*) desc;
- column_name - column name
- tables - number of tables that have particular column name
- percent_tables - percentage of tables with column with that name
- One row represents particular column name (each name appears only once)
- Scope of rows: all colum names that appear at least twice (in two tables)
- Ordered by the most popular first
As you can see MODIFIEDDATE column exists in 11 tables, which is all of them (100%).