Query below checks nullability attribute for the column of tables and views in specified schema.
when 'N' then 'not nullable'
when 'Y' then 'is nullable'
end as nullable
where owner = 'PUT SCHEMA NAME HERE'
order by table_name, column_name;
- table_name - name of table
- column_name - column name
- nullable - nullability attribute for the column:
- is nullable - is nullable
- not nullable - is not nullable
- One row represents one column in the schema
- Scope of rows: all columns in the schema
- Ordered by table name, column name