This query lists foreign keys constraints with referenced constraints.
select fk_tco.table_schema as foreign_schema, fk_tco.table_name as foreign_table, fk_tco.constraint_name as foreign_constraint, '>-' as rel, pk_tco.table_schema as referenced_schema, pk_tco.table_name as referenced_table, pk_tco.constraint_name as referenced_constraint from information_schema.referential_constraints rco join information_schema.table_constraints fk_tco on fk_tco.constraint_name = rco.constraint_name and fk_tco.constraint_schema = rco.constraint_schema join information_schema.table_constraints pk_tco on pk_tco.constraint_name = rco.unique_constraint_name and pk_tco.constraint_schema = rco.unique_constraint_schema order by fk_tco.table_schema, fk_tco.table_name;
- foreign_schema- foreign schema name
- foreign_table - foreign table name
- foreign_constraint - foreign key constraint name
- rel - relationship symbol implicating direction
- referenced_schema - rerefenced schema name
- referenced_table - rerefenced table name
- referenced_constraint - foreign key constraint name
- One row represents one foreign key constraint
- Scope of rows: all foregin keys in a database
- Ordered by schema name and name of foreign table
You could also get this
Get this interactive HTML data dictionary in minutes with Dataedo.
See live HTML data dictionary sample