Query below finds tables with specific name in all schemas in a database. In this case it searches for 'customer' table.
select schema_name(t.schema_id) as schema_name, t.name as table_name from sys.tables t where t.name = 'customer' order by schema_name, table_name;
- schema_name - name of schema table was found in
- table_name - name of table (redundant as it should be exactly the same as provided)
- One row represents a table
- Scope of rows: all found tables
- Ordered by schema name
- There migh be more tables than one because different schemas in a database can have tables with the same names