Query below finds tables with specific name in all schemas in a database.
select table_schema, table_name from v_catalog.tables where table_name = 'table_name' -- put table name here -- and table_schema = 'schema name' -- put schema name here order by table_schema;
- table_schema - name of schema table was found in
- table_name - name of table (redundant as it should be exactly the same as provided)
- One row represents a table
- Scope of rows: all found tables
- Ordered by schema name
- There migh be more tables than one because different schemas in a database can have tables with the same names