Query below lists databases on Amazon Redshift instance.
select oid as database_id, datname as database_name, datallowconn as allow_connect from pg_database order by oid;
- database_id - databalase id, unique within an instance of Redshift
- database_name - database name
- allow_connect - indicate if anybody can connect to database
- One row represents one database
- Scope of rows: all databases, including system databases
- Ordered by database id
View of databases in DBeaver. If you don't see Database Navigator tab than click on the Window -> Database Navigator.