The query below lists the databases in Azure SQL Database.
select [name] as database_name, database_id, create_date from sys.databases order by name
- database_name - name of the database
- database_id - database id, unique within an instance of Azure SQL Database
- created_date - date the database was created or renamed
- One row: represents one database
- Scope of rows: all databases in Azure SQL Database, including the system database
- Ordered by: database name
View of databases in Azure SQL Database. Blue rectangle selects the system database.