Query below returns list of users in current database.
select usesysid as user_id, usename as username, usecreatedb as db_create, usesuper as is_superuser, valuntil as password_expiration from pg_user order by user_id
- user_id - id of the user
- username - user name
- db_create - flag indicating if user can create new databases
- is_superuser - flag if user have superuser privileges
- password_expiration - date of user password expiration
- One row represents one user in the database
- Scope of rows: all users in the database
- Ordered by user id
Those results show that there are 4 users in current database.