Query below returns list of users in current database.
select host, user as username, plugin as auth_type, authentication_string, password_last_changed, password_expired, account_locked from mysql.user order by user;
- host - user host limitation (% means all hosts)
- username - user name
- auth_type - authentication plugin used on connection.
- is_superuser - flag if user have superuser privileges
- authentication_string - hashed password encoded with plugin
- password_last_changed - date of last password change
- password_expired - indicate if password is expired
- account_locked - indicate if account is locked
- One row represents one user in the database
- Scope of rows: all users in the database
- Ordered by user name
You can vew database users using MySQL Workbench. In the Navigator select Users and Privileges position (1). List of users will appear in new tab (2).