Query below returns tables that are refrencing provided table with foregin keys.
select fk_tco.table_schema as foreign_schema, fk_tco.table_name as foreign_table, '>-' as rel, pk_tco.table_schema as referenced_schema, pk_tco.table_name as referenced_table from information_schema.referential_constraints rco join information_schema.table_constraints fk_tco on fk_tco.constraint_name = rco.constraint_name and fk_tco.constraint_schema = rco.constraint_schema join information_schema.table_constraints pk_tco on pk_tco.constraint_name = rco.unique_constraint_name and pk_tco.constraint_schema = rco.unique_constraint_schema where pk_tco.table_name = 'TABLE_NAME' -- enter table name here -- and fk_tco.table_schema = 'schema name' order by fk_tco.table_schema, fk_tco.table_name;
- foreign_schema- foreign schema name
- foreign_table - foreign table name
- rel - relationship symbol implicating direction
- referenced_schema - rerefenced schema name
- referenced_table - rerefenced table name
- One row represents one table which refers to provided table
- Scope of rows: all tables referencing specific table
- Ordered by foreign table schema and name
Referencing tables to ADDRESS table in Snowflake.