Every customer that purchases a new subscription an account is created. Account is identified by a unique account number.
When you renew a subscription your account number and setup does not change.
Access levels to the account
Dataedo accounts allow setting up access for multiple users, with different access levels (or roles). There are following roles in the account:
- Owner - highest level access, can do everything, including managing subscription, and of access to the account,
- Admin - can assign and revoke licenses to users,
- Billing - can access orders and invoices.
Getting access to your account
There are different ways in which you can get access to the account:
- Owner access is granted automatically for the person placing purchase order.
- User placing an order can set up access providing user emails for owners, admins, and billing.
- Owners can manage users and access using Dataedo Account.
- You can request access to the account by contacting our support and attaching invoice or confirmation email.