Table of Contents:
Release notes 7.4.2
Business Glossary Export (Enterprise)
Enterprise users can now export Business Glossaries to HTML. Note that each person accessing the export should have either an Enterprise or Enterprise Viewer license (calculate).
Dataedo License changes
We've made some changes to our license agreement regarding trial use, and added information about viewer license for users of Business Glossary export.
Connection with no password
Till now, Dataedo blocked connections when no password was specified - a reminder to type the password in was displayed instead. However, since some DBMS allow creating users with no password requirement, from Dataedo 7.4.2 it is possible to connect to databases with blank password.
- Fixed an issue with documentation name display in HTML export
- Fixed an issue where HTML export from commandline failed when run from a service account
- Fixed documentation order in navigation tree
- Fixed an issue with repository version comparison when running documentation copy between repositories
- Fixed an error caused by removing a parent term from a business glossary, and then trying to edit it